30-Day No-Hassle Returns
We guarantee your satisfaction on every purchase or rental with a full refund within 30 days of your purchase date.
Fast Customer Service
If you need help, our friendly customer service team is here to help!
The Best Prices on Textbook Rentals, Guaranteed
You can shop with confidence with the best rental prices at ValoreBooks.com. If you find a lower priced rental, we will match it.
 
You can save by renting this book!
Guide to Mysql
Guide to Mysql
Rent It
$28.20
RENT IT
0 items in your cart

Guide to Mysql

Author: 


1 Customer Product Review
ISBN-13: 

9781418836351


ISBN: 

1418836354


Pub Date: 
Publisher:  Course Technology Ptr
Summary: Mary Z. Last is an associate professor of computer information systems at University of Mary Hardin-Baylor in Belton, Texas. For several years, Last has been a contributing author in the Shelly Cashman Series.

Pratt, Philip J. is the author of Guide to Mysql, published 2005 under ISBN 9781418836351 and 1418836354. Two hundred fifty nine Guide to Mysql textbooks are available for sale on ValoreBooks.com, fif...ty six used from the cheapest price of $65.70, or buy new starting at $81.79. [read more]

Marketplace Prices
83 New from $81.79 56 Used from $65.70 120 Rental from $28.20
  • Rent $28.20
  • Used $65.70
  • New $81.79
$28.20 $3.95 Shipping
List Price
$70.95
Discount
60% off
You Save
$42.75
1 left in stock at this price
Guide to Mysql Rental Terms
Due Date: 02/27/15
How do textbook rentals work?
Item Details
Condition: Used - Good Renter: Renter Rating: (738) 86%
Recommended Seller
Ships From: Salem, OR Shipping: Standard, Expedited Comments: RENTAL: Supplemental materials are not guaranteed (access codes, DVDs, workbooks). Has minor wear and/or markings.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee Learn More
Price + Shipping
Condition
Details
Recommended
$28.20
+ $3.95 shipping
LOW ITEM PRICE
Rental
Good
  • Term:
  • Due Date:
    02/27/15
Rental Steps How Does the Rental Process Work?
$28.20
+ $3.95 shipping
LOW ITEM PRICE
Rental
Good
  • Term:
  • Due Date:
    02/27/15
Rental Steps How Does the Rental Process Work?
$43.51
+ $3.95 shipping
Rental
Good
  • Term:
  • Due Date:
    02/27/15
Rental Steps How Does the Rental Process Work?
$52.50
+ $3.95 shipping
Rental
Very Good
  • Term:
  • Due Date:
    02/27/15
Rental Steps How Does the Rental Process Work?
$61.53
+ $3.95 shipping
Rental
Very Good
  • Renter: Marketplace RentalsThis seller provides order tracking
  • Renter Rating: (12,340) 83%Recommended Seller
  • Ships from: Salem, OR
  • Shipping Methods: Standard, Expedited
  • Comments:
    Has minor wear and/or markings. SKU:9781418836351-3-0-3 Orders ship the same or next business day. Expedited shipping within U.S. will arrive in 3-5 days. Hassle free 14 day r [more]

  • Contact renter about this item
  • Term:
  • Due Date:
    02/27/15
Rental Steps How Does the Rental Process Work?
Rentals
(120 from $28.20)  Supplemental materials are not guaranteed for rentals
$28.20
+ $3.95 shipping
LOW ITEM PRICE
Rental
Good
  • Term:
  • Due Date:
    02/27/15
Rental Steps How Does the Rental Process Work?
$28.20
+ $3.95 shipping
LOW ITEM PRICE
Rental
Good
  • Term:
  • Due Date:
    02/27/15
Rental Steps How Does the Rental Process Work?
$43.51
+ $3.95 shipping
Rental
Good
  • Term:
  • Due Date:
    02/27/15
Rental Steps How Does the Rental Process Work?
$52.50
+ $3.95 shipping
Rental
Very Good
  • Term:
  • Due Date:
    02/27/15
Rental Steps How Does the Rental Process Work?
$61.53
+ $3.95 shipping
Rental
Very Good
  • Renter: Marketplace RentalsThis seller provides order tracking
  • Renter Rating: (12,340) 83%Recommended Seller
  • Ships from: Salem, OR
  • Shipping Methods: Standard, Expedited
  • Comments:
    Has minor wear and/or markings. SKU:9781418836351-3-0-3 Orders ship the same or next business day. Expedited shipping within U.S. will arrive in 3-5 days. Hassle free 14 day r [more]

  • Contact renter about this item
  • Term:
  • Due Date:
    02/27/15
Rental Steps How Does the Rental Process Work?
Customer Product Reviews
  • 1 REVIEW
  • 5 star(0)
  • 4 star(0)
  • 3 star(1)
  • 2 star(0)
  • 1 star(0)
Average Customer Review
(1 customer review)
  • by Amanda

    It gave an accurate representation of manual database creation, with queries and reports. Gives a good guide from start to finish on the critical thinking aspects of database creation. Also, it gives good term definitions.

    How to learn about and create databases via mysql. It was 90% efffective on covering the subject. The other 10% comes from your ability to critical think.

    read more
Product Details
Guide to Mysql

ISBN-13: 9781418836351


ISBN: 1418836354


Pub Date:
Publisher: Course Technology Ptr
Valore Books is unbeatable for cheap Guide to Mysql rentals, or used and new condition books that can be mailed to you in no time.
Where's My Stuff?
Shipping & Returns