Are you tight on funds and looking for ways to save on college books? You just may find that renting textbooks is the best decisionthat you can make.
All too many college students find themselves spending hundreds of dollars on books each quarter/semester and either selling back their books for a faction of the original cost or keeping them for years as they collect dust.
The following are 5 Quick Reasons Why Renting Textbooks Makes Sense:
- You pay a fraction of the price for the term. You’ll be amazed at how much you can save. If you have no desire to keep the book after your final examination, there is really no reason to pay top dollar.
- Shipping is Free. When you rent from ValoreBooks.com, shipping on college textbooks is always free both to your dorm/home and back to the warehouse. The process is 100% hassle free.
- You choose how long the rental will last. You can rent a text book for as long as you’d like. The price goes up and down based on the duration of the rental. Finally, you can be in control of how much you pay for textbooks!
- Books are in great condition. All rentals are fully examined before they’re shipped to you, so you never have to worry about getting a trashed book.
- You’ll help to save trees. Renting is great for the environment. You and your friends can make a difference, so spread the word!
Have you ever rented a college textbook? We’d love to hear how the process went for you! Feel free to share your comments or ask questions on our Facebook wall.