Buying cheap used textbooks not only helps your wallet, but it also helps save trees. It has been estimated that 4 million trees are cut down a year to print new textbooks. This year, if you have the choice to buy a new or used textbook, make sure to grab the used one!
The ValoreBooks.com Marketplace has over 10,000 booksellers that resell used books to college students across the country. ValoreBooks.com helps prevent millions of used textbooks find new customers instead of finding landfills across the country! The used textbook industry allows students to Save Green in two ways: Save Cash, and Save Trees.
Here are a few helpful tips that you should know when you are looking to buy cheap textbooks.
SEARCH BY ISBN
- There are many variations of each textbook, and searching by a textbook ISBN will give you exactly what you need. If you do not have an ISBN, you can search by title and author at our Advanced Book Search.
REVIEW BOOK COMMENTS
- Marketplace sellers all list detailed descriptions of their textbooks. This is very helpful when looking to purchase a used textbook. Sellers will note if the used textbook has highlighting, notes, cover wear, software included, etc. View the book comments so you know exactly what you are getting! If you have any questions about the book before you buy it, make sure to contact your bookseller!
REVIEW BOOK CONDITION
- The majority of textbooks and books on our site are used. If you do not need a new textbook, we suggest to save money and purchase a cheap used textbook. Our Marketplace Sellers offer millions of used textbooks and books at significantly reduced prices.
REVIEW BOOK SELLER
- Click on the Marketplace sellers name to view their feedback from past customers, as well as their confirmation ratings. Buying from a Marketplace seller who has been rated highly by other customers will ensure that your book buying experience will be a positive one.
CHOOSE PRIORITY MAIL
- Priority mail is only $3.00 more than media mail and you will receive your books much faster than media mail. All college students that need their books as soon as possible should order priority mail! Priority mail orders usually take 2-5 business days to receive, and media mail orders usually take 4-14 business days to receive.
USE OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE CENTER
- If you have any questions about your order, or any issues arise, please use our Customer Service Center where we have many frequently asked questions. If you can’t find an answer, you can contact us, and your seller from our Customer Service Center.
ALLOW EMAILS FROM VALOREBOOKS.COM
- Add emails from firstname.lastname@example.org your Safe-Sender List or Address book to ensure delivery. Many new e-mail accounts have spam filters that will filter out unrecognized e-mail. Please allow your system to receive e-mails from ValoreBooks.com. We will send out important notifications regarding your order.
- It is important that all customers leave feedback regarding their purchase. This will help better serve our ValoreBooks.com customers and let them know what type of experience to expect when buying from a specific seller.
KEEP THE RECYCLING PROCESS ALIVE AFTER THE SEMESTER!
When you are finished with your textbooks at the end of the semester, you can donate them or sell them back to ValoreBooks.com for cash! It does not matter where you purchased your textbooks from, ValoreBooks.com will buy them back. We offer instant price quotes! Click here to Sell Textbooks Back Now!