Let’s face it. We all wish dorm rooms were bigger, but they’re not. So make the most of the space you have with these clever DIY dorm room organizational tips:
1. Use soda can tabs to hang extra clothes in your closet.
Image source: lifehacker.com
2. Organize your shoes with small tension rods.
Image source: 3citygirlsnyc.wordpress.com
3. Use over-the-door shoe organizer to store snacks.
Image source: moneysavingqueen.com
4. Use a cork board to hang necklaces and other jewelry to keep them tangle-free.
Image source: paigeknudsen.blogspot.com
5. Organize your monthly schedule with this DIY whiteboard calendar.
Image source: anchorsandlemonade.com
6. Make more space in your drawers by folding clothes correctly.
Image source: bforbel.com
7. Organize your drawers with these DIY dividers made from cereal boxes.
Image source: iheartorganizing.blogspot.co.uk