10. “Seven Nation Army” by The White Stripes. You’ll be humming the beat all day long.
9. “Take a Back Road” by Rodney Atkins. A laid-back country tune that’ll have you singing along.
8. “Lights” by Ellie Goulding. A voice that will soothe your pre-class jitters.
7. “Can’t Stop” by the Red Hot Chili Peppers. Go ahead and skip to the guitar solo.
6. “Lost” by Coldplay featuring Jay-Z. Thankfully, Jay-Z adds a smooth verse into this Coldplay staple.
5. “The Show Goes” On by Lupe Fiasco. This one will get you ready for anything.
4. “Kids” by MGMT. Just flat-out catchy.
3. “Moar Ghosts N Stuff” by Deadmau5. An upbeat electronic track that promotes head bobbing and fist pumping.
2. “Santeria” by Sublime. Rock out with your air guitar.
1. “Jamming” by Bob Marley. A reggae standard, this song will mellow you out before your class-time snooze.