How do I return my rental?
Easy! Just use the free, prepaid shipping return label and packing slip provided by ValoreBooks. These shipping materials will be emailed to you 45 days before your rental is due. They’ll also be available on your ‘My Account’ page 45 days after your order was placed.
To access your account page:
- Enter your email address/last name and order number.
- Select Purchase and/or Rental, then click ‘View My Order’.
- Locate the item you want to return and click the red ‘Return Rental’ button. If you don’t see a red ‘Return Rental’ button, it’s likely that your order was placed within the last 45 days and your return label isn’t ready. If that’s the case, please check back after the first 45 days have elapsed.
- Print your prepaid shipping label and place the label on the OUTSIDE of your package.
- Print your packaging slip and place it INSIDE your package.
- Pack your books tightly with plenty of cushioning materials. Follow the instructions on your label and drop your package off at the appropriate shipping carrier. Remember, shipping is FREE!
- If you rented multiple books with ValoreBooks, you will receive a different prepaid shipping label for each book. Please package items separately and follow the individual return instructions, as each rental may not have the same return address.
- Please disregard any return instructions and/or addresses you may have received with your item's original packaging. Use only the prepaid shipping labels and return instructions provided by ValoreBooks.